Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update from Kristi - Day 2 at MD Anderson

Today was a really rough day. The usual bone marrow test is 10-15 minutes , but mine took almost an hour ! They did 2, one on each side and had to also take a biopsy of the marrow. My bones are also very good and thick so that took some time as well. I had a local , and needless to say, I won't be doing that again unless I am under. That huuuuuurt!

I met this older lady named Rose there who is also going to be having chemo done. God uses us in the everyday or should I say all/any situations! Go God, even in the midst of a not so good situation..... Supposed to be home for the weekend, looking forward to time with my family, gosh I miss them! I thank all of you again for your hearts and prayers, food for my family, help with my kids, and financial support. You have no idea how humbled I am by all of this, know idea at all..... be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment