Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12th update from Kristi

Hello all!

Yesterday's chemo went fine, but just like last time I was sick afterward. My car ride home is 2 1/2 hrs, and I was sick the entire way . Today has been a bit better, but still nauseated. Looking back at last time, it seemed to be the same, just a bit sicker yesterday. I guess if I have one really yucky day, there's not much to complain about is there! Really not up for the small talk today, or computer but wanted to fill yall in! Prayers for sickness to dissipate is greatly appreciated. Hope all have a blessed day! Love sent!

P.S. I did have to go to the Business Center yesterday and will have to meet with them in July to talk about how much I can pay monthly. Prayer for discernment, and financial provision in this.
My life is priceless, and I know this is going to be a large some of money when it's all said and done. I again am placing this in my Big Pap;as hands..... I can not worry about that (the $) , I have family and friends that love and support me and my Father who is carrying me through this. It reminds me of "footprints in the sand"....

No comments:

Post a Comment