Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

I can not believe I am here! Round 12, the grand bang will be here next week! I am overwhelmed with joy! I go meet with the radiologist tomorrow afternoon, which is good. I can have some questions answered.
The last few treatments have been a bit different, with getting sick before, during, and after treatment. Along with HOT FLASHES!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, let me tell ya how fun that is! One of the lovely side effects of chemo! ARRRRRRRRG! Glad this wasn't happening the entire time!
Well, as some know already, my medical bills have been PAID IN FULL! I am in aw of God!
I don't have to much to say today, just ask that you would look around you to see where God is @ work. Look and see what He is doing around you, and wanting to do in and through you .Join Him!!!! Give Him praise were He so deserves.
Talk to you soooooooooon! Many blessings sent to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment