Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today I leave to head back to Houston. ROUND 6! Half way done, and I can't believe it! Have my eyes set on October...

My mind has been very busy these days with trying to understand the things I am being taught. Patients, giving things up (not in my timing or my control), appreciating the little things (the details/thought behind things/the heart), seeing how God is showing His love to me, by getting roses delivered, bills getting paid one @ a time,kids school supplies being paid for. Realizing that this is my body, even though it may have issues, it is the one that HE has chosen for me! My journey that He has called me to walk out. Seeing Him as my PROVIDER, not just saying it or knowing it, but claiming it! He is who He says He is and walking in faith that He will do what He says He can do! I have been trying to understand and work things out with my human mind, and that is not how my Papa works at all.

I am so very blessed by the family and friends that are placed in my life. My birthday was such a special one! I had know idea that my lovely friends were going to come kidnap me, blindfold me, and take me away to a surprise party where my handsome husband and spectacular friends would be! It was such a wonderful evening, and I definitely felt the love.
Today I am rejoicing in being half way done! Part of this feels like it is going by soooo fast and the other part feels , well, not so much! ha

School starting for the kids is right around the corner on the 24th, all enrolled and getting excited. The funny reality of Sheth starting Kinder, and Gage graduating High school all in the same year is quite amusing! As well as the shock of Gage turning 17 yesterday is putting plenty of things in a new light. Where have all the years gone? The time that we have with our kiddos seem to fly by so very fast.We hope and pray that we are doing all we can do to prepare them emotionally and spiritually . I love them sooo very much! Each one so special and unique.
I am a very proud mom , and look forward to seeing what this year is gonna hold for all of them, but especially Mr. Senior, and pray it is the best year ever. Kolbi is all excited about getting into sports again, as Bailey bug is starting his 1st year of Jr.High ! And Sheth, well he told me "I am kinda nervous about starting cause there will be a bunch of people there ." I on the other hand really have no worries about Mr.Social butterfly! lol

Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and a blessed week. Much love sent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that things are going so well.

    Isn't it nice to stop and smell the roses every once in awhile and REALLY appreciate the beauty that surrounds us everyday.

    I'm praying for you sista!!

    ReplyDelete