Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching everyone up to speed. Today is Monday the 21st, and Saturday made a week of the shaved head! Yes, I am sporting the bald look! To hot for a wig or a hat for that matter, and praise God that he has given my a decent one! (head that is :O) )
Today was suppose to be the PET scan, but got there and they forgot to remind me not to eat for 6 hrs before. So It is rescheduled for tomorrow @ 8:00am and results should also be tomorrow.
It has been a good two weeks, just a bit tired. Still trying to hand over the money situation to God and leave it there. To be honest it is my biggest struggle seeing how it just increases each time by the thousands. It's hard to grasp or swallow when you can predict the ballpark figure that this will end up in. I drive down the road in thought, and my mom asks "what are you thinking about". I respond "thinking about not thinking about the bills", and continued saying "If they cross your mind, they stay there for a minute and then worry sets in again, which then makes you frustrated cause your not suppose to be worrying @ all since you placed @ the foot of the cross". I am trying to leave them there, I am trying to leave a bunch of things there and not worry about them. I know it does no good, I know my life is way more valuable and doesn't have a price value on it. More precious then silver, more costly then Gold. I know it's just money, just didn't plan "I didn't plan" for us to be in debt! Did not want that to happen! Just goes to show you how things aren't really in our control @ all. That is my prayer request, that I can totally be free of the worry. That it would not have any hold on me. It is my reality, but I do not need to be imprisoned by it.
I look @ my lovely kiddos, and see how they are growing from this. I see how blessed I am to have such a bunch of beautiful, helpful, and loving kids along with an amazing husband.
No none of us perfect, but all hand chosen and placed together by God and His great hand. Which is far more important to me then any bill of any amount.
My youngest just turned 6 last Friday, which made Chris and I feel wowed! Which then lead to the thought of :Our oldest is graduating this year and our youngest is starting school ! That is a crazy thought... Can't imagine all that this year is going to hold/bring.
I am resting in the comfort of my Papa's arms. I find myself wandering some times, look back and see Him still standing there waiting for me . I am thankful to have such a loving Father that is always there. Sometimes walking besides us, sometimes running to catch us, and other times carrying us! I love how He loves me.....
Thank you for the prayers and ask for them to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment